Saturday, June 13, 2015

My weekend project

I decided this weekend, I would redo and paint our chicken coops.  I have eggs going in the incubator and hopefully they will all hatch and I'm getting purchase some seabrights and getting  some Indian runners tomorrow.  So I need to get everything in order.  I didnt get everything and I think I over did it.  I sold just about all my chickens and turkeys and not I wish I hadn't.  So I'm working on getting my chickens, turkeys and ducks flock back up.  So excited, I love chickens.
Before I started, it was a mess. 

This is as far as I was able to get done today, I still have more painting and  we are going to build a lot.  Dogs and chickens don't mix so well. I was trying to be a little creative and different. 

closer view.  I am by no way an artist as you can tell but it was fun to day and  kinda cheers things up a bit.  I'm thinking about painting easter eggs above the doors,   

this is the side.  It wasn't finished in the pic but I have it finished, just no pic of it.    
The seabrights I'm purchasing.

more of the seabrights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment