Thursday, July 2, 2015

Our Daughter's Country Wedding

Wanted to share a few pics our oldest daughter's country wedding.   She and her husband were married August 3, 2013.  It was a small country wedding, in a small country church.  My daughter is a lot like me, she likes to keep things simple and she is pretty frugal to.   We didn't spend a whole lot and we did just about everything ourselves and the help of family and friends.
I love this pic of them.  She was really close to her great-grandparents and they both are gone, but she want to have them in her wedding.  She had a memory table set up with their picture, my stepmoms and Kurt's grandpa picture. 

I love this one with just her holding their picture. 
 I was so happy that a long time friend of mine Pastor Scott was able to perform the wedding for them.  He did an amazing ceremony.  He was my neighbor for years, we went all the way through school together, from K-12, and he has been our pastor for years.  Pastor Scott and his wife Michelle, has truly been a blessing to our family. 

Pastor Scott saying  a prayer over them for their marriage. 
Beth with her brother and sister.  Love these kids more than they will ever know. 

Beth with her matron of honor and the bridemaids.

Kurt with his best man, ring bearer and groomsmen.  They wanted camo vest. 

Beth with her Marton of Honor, bridemaids, and flower girl 

Her daddy walking her down the aisle. 

 I did her wedding cakes, I also did the food for it.  My mom and aunt helped with making some food too.   They had baked ham, chicken, rolls, green beans, corn, garlic potatoes, broccoli salad, baked macaroni and cheese, sliced tomatoes,  sweet tea, lemon aid, pop and coffee. 

The happy couple before cutting the cake. 
I almost forgot this is the boutonieres we made.   The guys loved them because the were made with shotgun shells. 
Tables set up for the reception.  We did all the flowers for the wedding to along with bridemaids flowers. 
This is how we did the center pieces, each one was done different. 

 I thought she was abeauitful bride and had a beautiful wedding.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks good MOM. I had a good wedding thanks to you and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, we enjoyed doing the wedding for you all. We love ya.

      Delete