Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Not too much going on.

I have posted anything for a few days.   Not much has been going on.  Been busy trying to get an early start on my fall cleaning and organizing.  So far I'm almost done with the panty/ laundry room. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow, I hope.  I have a doctors appt. and some errands to run while I am in town.  Working on cleaning out my sewing room and getting it ready.  I plan on doing a lot of sewing this winter.  I need to piece some quilt tops and get them quilted.

I am getting ready to get back into my weekly food preps and start on the 21 day fix challenge.  I need to lose a couple of pounds, well a lot of couple of pounds.  Like a said not much going on, I have just been trying to take it easy and rest up after my surgery.   I have been trying to come up with some things to blog about and share on farming.  I have a few ideas, as soon as I can get them wrote up, and worked out, I will post some of them. Hope it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment