Monday, August 3, 2015

Getting organized.

I figured since I was going to have to take it easy that  it would be a good time for me to start working up a plan to get more organized.  I'm so unorganized, I can't keep to a schedule at all.  When my kids were younger, I was better about keeping them on a regular schedule but since they are almost grown, not so much.   It is about time for us to get back into the swing of homeschooling, and I need to working on lesson plans too.   I figure baby steps is the way to go at first.  Nothing to overwhelming.   I sat down tonight and came up with a weeks worth of meals planned out.   Not to hard, and came up with a plan for organizing and cleaning each room in the house.   The only room I don't have to worry about is our 17 year old daughters room.   She keeps her room picked up and organized way better than me.   My oldest daughter is the same way about her house.  She pretty well keeps it spotless, they must have taken after their dad.

Here is the weeks meal plan.

Tuesday

Baked ham, mashed potatoes, fried apples and homemade biscuits.  

Wednesday

Spaghetti with homemade rolls

Thursday

Beef with homemade noodles, mashed potatoes, and homemade rolls

Friday

Pork chops, green beans, corn and cornbread

Saturday

Chicken n dumplings, green beans, mashed potatoes

Sunday

Beef Stir fry with rice.


It is Saturday or Sunday we are suppose to go to a family cook out.   I will have to find out from hubby which day it is.   I also plan on baking some pies and a cake this week, if I feel like it.  Depends on how I am feeling from my surgery.


My plan for organizing, cleaning and decluttering

Week 1
Our Bedroom.  We have already started on it, hubby has been redoing the closet to add more storage.  I have a bunch of clothes, papers and homeschooling stuff I need to sit and go though.  So I figured, since I am not able to do a lot right now is the perfect time to go though it and pitch it.

Week 2
My sewing room.   Well I guess it is my sewing room and everything else room.   I want to finish organizing it and give it a good cleaning.   I need to finish painting it but that will have to wait a few weeks.

I will stop at  two weeks, to see how far I can get.  Might not work out as I hope it will but I am going to try really hard.  

I also need to work on a place for the piglets, since I ended up in the hospital, I didn't get their place ready or them.  I will go sometime toward the end of the week, and pick them up.  I can not drive right now, so I have to have some one take me.

 I will keep you all updated and hopefully post some pics of what I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment