Friday, September 4, 2015

It's been fair week

It has been the week of our county fair and our daughter Hannah's last year to be in the fair for 4h.   Cowboy, her horse and her did a great job for her last county 4h horse show.  She took 1st place in senior showmanship, 1st place in the flag race, barrels and  cowboy extreme.  Pretty good way to end her last 4h show.   All her hard work and time has paid off for her.
                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Hannah! :-)
    Do you have a YouTube vid of her riding/competing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I really should be doing a better job keeping up my blog. No, I dont have a youtube video of her but I should. Never really thought about it. I have a youtube account, but I am not sure how to upload a video. I think I will look in to more. Thank you for the idea. She does a lot of horse shows and NBHA shows.

    ReplyDelete